View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #17
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
If I am a comcast customer watching Netflix, I am on a private network from end to end. For security and performance purposes, this is the future. For this same reason, net neutrality was silly.
I disagree. There were well-performing, secure networks before Internet. The Internet was created (by the Government) to facilitate interoperability and the exchange of information. With out that being paramount, there is no point. The connected networks that make up the Internet can still be private, well-performing and as secure as they want to be*. That's never changed.

ApK

*Or at least to the extent that security is possible if you want to be connected to anything.

Last edited by ApK; 03-17-2014 at 09:18 AM.
ApK is online now   Reply With Quote