View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #41
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I've only dealt with Kobo's customer service once, and wasn't super impressed, but it was something that was my fault for not noticing that a book wasn't available as an Adobe DRM EPUB download before I purchased it from them.
Yes, over e-mail it wasn't very impressive. Just a dismissive "we can't help you, sorry." Over the phone the issue got escalated and was dealt with right away. I told them both that I'd bought it assuming it was a the second edition and that it had formatting issues.
raac is offline   Reply With Quote