View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduck View Post
I consider 30 seconds kind of slow, but mine is way worse than that (hasn't always been that way). It all depends on what apps you have that start up at boot.

I do shut down completely every once in a while, just not very often - same with my pc too. I understand when it is helpful to do it and only do it then :-)
30 seconds is pretty good for Android. My phone takes 2 minutes and the Colby Tablet I sent back took over a minute so I am happy with the boot time on my KF. I only have a few small apps on my KF. I lost my first one to app corruption and so I baby my KF now. I only added Netflix, Hulu Plus, Goodreads, ES File Explorer, Dropbox, Mantano, WiFi Switch, Quell, Screen Dim and Lock app installed. I know Amazon would not be happy if it broke again.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote