View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 02:10 AM   #101
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
I'll think about it....
Maybe I can do something, let's see...
Sorry I can't be of more help.... That's a bit past my JavaScript and/or html level. Anyways I was looking at the pages for Komic and though of something else. Now I know the alert command can't be closed with a timeout or anything like that (it's normally only use for debugging) but is their anything else we can use? If we could doing a window then that would be great but something tells me the kindle can't handle that. Maybe a dialog or layer? Maybe if we use something like that we won't even need to have a "Welcome" alert? Again forgive me if it's not going to work and I really am sorry I can't help! Just trying to get ideas out there (sometimes you just need a fresh mind ) You're amazing for making the WAF for all the newbs like me. You're just making the world a better place one step at a time.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote