View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #99
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
v1.8 coming, tomorrow probably!
Directly from Naxos, Greece!
Sounds great! This might sound stupid, so forgive me, I know that you can't get pinch zoom working through the config file of the waf but what if (just hear me out ) it was part of the webpage? What I'm saying is, what if the webpage its self controlled the zoom and not the waf. I really don't know what I'm saying so if it is just not possible then sorry but I figured I would say something just to try and help.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote