View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #92
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightsenpai View Post
I usually use mangle to convert manga for kindle. The problem is the native image viewer that comes with the K4. It has a lot of bugs like image overlay between pages, the fullscreen option working bad, and other stuff that dont work at all.
I'm not for sure if the kindle 4/NT can run wafs but if it can then it might actually be possible to port it. Although not extremely easy you could do it. The big question is does the kindle 4/NT have wafs? (I couldn't find anything after a quick search but I didn't really look.)
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote