View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #14
f00l
aka bad typist
f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.f00l can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis, iphones, android, old kindles, fire phoned
the long rumored iSlate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Which device seems to be the most FUN, changed my life, or changed the way I read? Without a doubt that would be the Apple iSlate which, because it's not just an ebook reader, is wifi enabled so I surf the internet, use Word and Adobe, keep my music on it, play games, do work, and also read most of the ebooks I want to without ever having to convert them. The 9" touchscreen has vibrant colors and is a high resolution display and I can read in the dark if I want. It has handwriting recognition so that I can make notes in one application while I read and work from several others. I can also plug in a keyboard when I need to type. The battery life may not be great and it's a bit warm but it's not hot like many tablets. Only one problem: IT DOESN'T EXIST (yet). :veryunhappyfrownyfaceandIhateyouSteveJobs:
I was about to go to Apple.com to take a look. I guess you must be one of the lucky alpha testers. :>
f00l is offline   Reply With Quote