View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 09:53 PM   #13
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Which device seems to be the most FUN, changed my life, or changed the way I read? Without a doubt that would be the Apple iSlate which, because it's not just an ebook reader, is wifi enabled so I surf the internet, use Word and Adobe, keep my music on it, play games, do work, and also read most of the ebooks I want to without ever having to convert them. The 9" touchscreen has vibrant colors and is a high resolution display and I can read in the dark if I want. It has handwriting recognition so that I can make notes in one application while I read and work from several others. I can also plug in a keyboard when I need to type. The battery life may not be great and it's a bit warm but it's not hot like many tablets. Only one problem: IT DOESN'T EXIST (yet). :veryunhappyfrownyfaceandIhateyouSteveJobs:
I guess we know what you're crossing your fingers for on June 9th! Me, too, although I think it's a longshot .

Tracey
(I want an iPony!)
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote