View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 08:20 PM   #12
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Each of us will, most likely, feel that our own choice is the right one and each of us is right. What is fun for one may be torture for the next. My e-ink device (my first and only one so far) is a Sony. I like it. If not a Sony then most likely a CyBook Gen3. I borrowed a Kindle for about an hour from a friend and found it awkward. To be fair, that is the same complaint she voiced about my Sony. It is all a matter of what you are comfortable with and what you have used (for a period of time.) An example of this is in digital cameras. After years of rangefinder and SLR film cameras I am most comfortable cameras that have a viewport rather than simply an LCD screen. Its all a matter of taste.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote