View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 11:22 AM   #101
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool ok, here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
Hi, all. I'm back.

I still see some unsuccessful test reports of MobiHandler, that I'm not sure what's wrong with. Hoping I can better understand the situations, I wrote a small diagnostic program to report Registry settings that are related to MobiHandler operations.

Those who are having trouble running MobiHandler, can you please download and run the attached program and show me the report it generates?

Please download the file ascertainer-20110718.zip that is attached to this message, expand it, and run the contained exe file. It doesn't need any installation; you can run it directly in any folder. Please make sure, however, that it should be run after installing the MobiHandler. It takes about a minutes to generate a report.

When completed, the message changes to "Done." from "Scanning..." Then, click on the word "here" to show the report. You can copy-and-paste the report here, if it is short, or you can use "Save As..." and upload it as an attachment. (The report is created in your temporary folder with a name "report.txt" by the way.)

Another attachment, ascertainer-20110718-src.zip, contains the source files of ascertainer.exe. You don't need it unless you are a programmer and want to know what it does.

-- Alissa
welcome back. here you go:
Attached Files
File Type: txt report.txt (9.4 KB, 552 views)
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote