View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #14
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
Did you use manual configuration on the Kindle?
As you said, I just enter in the password and let the Kindle auto detect the information. no need to any manual configuration. (but after that, to use ssh in a quick way I set My Kindle a static IP configuration. It also worked.)

let me ask you:
1) what is your wifi card(which you want to use as a router)? does it seem supported on: http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/wi...=Documentation
for example mine is an Atheros5007EG, and seems supported on that site.(thanks God!..)
2) your OS? is it windows 7?
3) did you set an connected adaptor as shared? (settings on "share" tab...)
4)Does it says at the bottom of virtual router screen that "virtual router started" ?

It should work if things above is OK....
However from your previous posts, it seems that you have no problems with that. Could you try to connect any other device? laptop,mobile etc..

Last edited by thomass; 04-12-2011 at 04:42 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote