View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #1386
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I'm a little confused on this part though. I created the extra entries:
Code:
extra_valid_entries:tcategory
include_in_tcategory:category

tcategory=>Book/Comics.=>
But I am unsure where to place it.
If you plan to use tcategory for all sites, I suggest under [defaults]. If only with AO3, under [archiveofourown.org] And I would use:

add_to_extra_valid_entries:,tcategory

...(Note 'add_to_' and the comma) Otherwise you have to copy the existing extra_valid_entries from defaults.ini. This will just add to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I also had trouble figuring out how to get it to show up in the title page. I added into the the title page entry/label section:
tcategory:Fandom
tcategory_label:Fandom