View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #36
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
I ordered mine on 4/30 and received it on 5/8. I did email and live chat with them after I read the thread on here, because it seemed like my order floated in limbo for a few days. Then, I received a "mis-shipped" notification from the USPS the day before it arrived.

I had ordered my Glo from Powell's books and that process was quick and painless. I'm not really a fan of the Kobo ordering process, but I like the reader.

For those who haven't heard anything, I say give them a nudge. In my email, I politely stated that I was not pleased with their habit of charging your card right away. I also stated that Amazon does not do this. And yes, Amazon has more practice. But, I still think Kobo could use some help in the customer service department. That tier system is atrocious.

I do think the hardware has made great strides.

Last edited by voracious71; 05-11-2013 at 02:48 PM.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote