View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #478
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Not sure what you mean.

Are you saying that you cannot see the bold/italic font in the font list or that bold/italic are not working in an ebook?

The font list only displays the Fontname once. The code in the ebook determines whether the fontfile used is regular, bold or italic.

The four font files have to be named in a specified way for the Kindle to understand them:

i.e.

Fontname_Regular.ttf
Fontname_Bold.ttf
Fontname_Bold Italic.ttf
Fontname_Italic.ttf

I have used an underscore but I understand you can use a hyphen instead.

I did notice that after I had added my own fonts several other new fonts appeared in the fontlist which I didn't remember seeing previously.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote