View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #13
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Maybe when netbooks with the Pixel Qi screen or better become available, smaller eink devices will have more competition. Until then, the main reason I don't don't like to read books on an LCD screen (computer or iPod) is the same, eye strain.
I agree with it. I have Samsung 10' Netbook and jetBook and I never used netbook as eBook reader because I can't read from LCD screen more than 20 minutes.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote