Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:51 AM   #278
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
A five star system would indeed be easier to set up. We already have a "Rate Thread" feature that we could commandeer for this purpose. Plus, 5 stars seems to be pretty ubiquitous in rating systems these days.
I'm not sure I like it:

1) I was interested in a little more information: At a minimum the average (which it has), the number of votes, the distribution
2) If we are using it to rate the book, we can't rate the actual thread

I would also like the "poll" to be open. I'm guessing we may get a few 1s and 5s that I may want to ignore.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote