View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #20
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
If you intend on reading a lot of PDF files that are laid out for letter/A4 sizes, then you might be better off with the Onyx M92 than the PocketBook 912. The PB doesn't have a Pearl display like the M92, so the text in such PDF files looks more faint on the 912. I find that I have to read PDF files on my 902 in landscape mode to make the text bigger to reduce eye strain. It's something to consider.

It's a shame that PB didn't use Pearl displays, because apart from that, they are nice devices. The software is more mature than on the Onyx devices, although the latter seem to be catching up over time.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote