View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #18
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Yup. The 2011 poll. If you read through all 25 pages it is both amusing and educational, not necessarily/usually in the same post.

I'm quite sure at least 10 of those Americans voted late. The Canadians, of course, voted early and often, as is our tradition.

On second thought, I'm not sure that poll ever closed. Any new Canadian members want to give it a try?
I checked out the poll earlier today and was definitely tempted but since it is a 2011 Poll I didn't.

Looks like the voting is still open.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote