View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #87
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jes1 View Post
BFR is definitely a good start. I transfered about 90 books over and it went smooth. I definitely prefer BFR to Txtr for the ease of loading my books. A few things I would like to see in future upgrades are:
* An option for editing the book info on the iPod. Right now, if I sort by author, some
books sort by first name and some by last name. It would be nice to be able to fix
that within the app.
* A way to see which books have been read and which are in progress. That lack is
one of my big pet peeves with the Kindle app. I sometimes forget what I have
read.
* Other sort options are always good, such as by tags or series or genre.
Overall it is a nice reading app with a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are able to do to improve it, Micah.
Thanks. Editing meta data is definitely high on the list.

And BTW, while I'm the big blabbermouth around here about Bluefire Reader, I just want to mention here that I'm just one member of a great team:
Patrick
Shane
Keith
Dennis
Tim
Casey
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote