View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #135
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse83 View Post
I meant little room for improvement for the hardware obviously. (beside more pixels, more contrasts, better light, duh). You are just selling my case, if you are talking to the software side, then yes there is a lot of room for improvement, that's the whole point, if it was all open source, all developper friendly, you would be basically taking their jobs.
What kind of a twisted logic is THAT? Are the thousands of developers publishing apps for the Android platform taking away money or jobs from Google? Or isn't it rather the opposite?

Quote:
Then you say "we save lives", with debricks, ok nice, but it's not like they need your help, you pretend that you save them money. I wonder how many of these debricks come from messing with it in the first place. And how many of these devices would be out of guarantee. They would gladly take the bullet don't worry. You most likely save US money.
That last sentence is probably true as well. But if you say that the debricks are "peanuts" in terms of money... then why don't you say the same for the very few evil folks who decide not to see the ads? Even if I accepted the point of view that this is indeed "stealing" - wouldn't that also just be peanuts?

Quote:
I'm on no one sides, I'm just pointing out the obvious...I would be more on your side to be honest.

EDIT/PS: I actually applied for an "official" Kindle developer account... twice. They didn't even bother to reply.

Last edited by ixtab; 11-17-2012 at 12:35 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote