Thread: Touch eReader Storage Error
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Now the Kobo is acting really strange. I'm sure not trusting the device much.

I hooked up the cable and hit connect to computer. It did it's thing and Windows saw the drive. Then a second or two later I got the eReader Storage Error and Windows lost the drive letter.

This is reproducible. Furthermore in between I powered off the Kobo and powered it on in hopes that this would reset things.

So I don't have a choice now but to do a factory reset before I can load any more books on it.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote