View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 09:47 PM   #54
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
That is what all of my IMP files have been -- 1150 with no multilanguage support. Are these not working for you?
They work fine, particular now that you put some TOC's in them. We cleared this misunderstanding in an email where RWOOD though I was calling the IMP files clutter, but what I meant was that others were saying that IMP files were filling up all the MISC entries and they couldn't find their ebook formats. I was trying to make a suggestion that IMP needed its own category in the list of ebook types. I believe it is popular now.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote