View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 07:14 AM   #47
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
The eBookwise supports IMP, and ebookwise.com sells new fiction in this format. I think this meets the criteria for making IMP a "contemporary" DRM format. There is also an actively supported tool for managing DRM and non-DRM files for the eBw.

The device ships with memory. Many people never upgrade the memory that comes with their hardware. I see your point about SD cards no longer being made, but I don't think that on balance the eBw 1150 should be considered a "legacy" device just for this reason alone.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote