Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #26
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
I tried to copy the file (that is 0 bytes) but I did not get any positive results.
The flaw in my case is perhaps a bit 'different.
I own 150 books in 12 collections: 9 on the first page and 3 in the second.
I can not access any collection of the second page (the tenth collection onwards). However, if you rename it - for example - the eleventh collection in order to pass it to the first page, then I can access this collection. Obviously another collection passes from the first to the second page, and then becomes inaccessible.
Tanks.
It seems to be the last page of collections that is the problem? I have 5 pages of collections and I can access all of them fine apart from the ones on the last page (5 of 5). Maybe creating dummy collections at the end of the alphabet and making sure that only they are on the last page would work?

Just tried the above (adding dummy collections) and it seems to work. Adding the .nomedia file to directory Sony_Reader\database\cache\books didn't.

Last edited by Bilbo1967; 10-05-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote