View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #13
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamadams View Post
I think it's great - even just as a reference point for what a cover shouldn't be. I don't really care if he uses it to advertise his own services. It's his site - and clearly his services are needed!
I dunno, I wouldn't go with a guy who advertises like that. He sounds like the kind of artiste who would reject my input and charge an arm and a leg.

"Yes, I did hear you tell me the main character dresses in gothic lolita. Well, I'm the artist, and I say that urban cowgirl suits her better! Who's the graphic artist, me or you?"
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote