View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #182
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I doubt that the iPad Mini will be discounted on Friday, too. Apple is pretty notorious for NOT discounting any of their items until a newer version is released and I don't think that will happen any time soon.

Right now, I use my iPhone 4S for reading and I've asked Santa for a white Mini for Christmas... and I've been a very very very good girl... Honest!!! Hey... Stop laughing!

Shykat
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote