View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #24
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
2. Sooner or later, cracks develop (or scratches are made) in that light distributing layer (judging from multiple reports about Nook ST Lightglow) - and then bright light spots appear in the middle of the screen when the light is on.
I'm hoping someone will be able to answer this...
I've been searching, and the aforementioned problem seems to have occurred mostly with the Nook Glowlight, not the Kobo Glow or the Kindle Paperwhite.
However, somewhere I read that the since the Nook Glowlight has an infrared touchscreen and the Kindle a much sturdier capacitative screen, it might be expected that the Kindle is less subject to those problems. (Kobo Glo has a capacitative screen as well.)

Afaik, Boox i62HD Firefly has an infrared screen just like the Nook... So I really want to know about this before I even consider ordering one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Junior View Post
When will begin book sales, now it’s only to preorder ?
According to the site, it will be available tomorrow...
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote