View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #9
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouw2558 View Post
Fix from PocketBook

"save all the information from the internal memory, then go to "Settings"- "Maintenance" - "Format internal memory". If you still have some problems update your firmware to 15.4. with help of this link http://www.pocketbook-int.com/ru/sup...tbook-360-plus "

This brought back my apps but deleted pre-loaded Books and images - don't forget to backup first.
I tried this fix on my PB 360 Plus, and it worked until I changed the theme, then the apps were gone again. Does anyone have a permanent fix?
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote