View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 AM   #5
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
So my question to those that keep them is....why? Just curious, not judging LOL.

Is it the idea of having all your books in one place and not having to go back to PC to get them on?

With the advent of the cloud I'm able to just go and download what I want and then delete from the device when I'm done. That's how it is for me anyway
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote