View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:03 PM   #11
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Arrow

Info: Wordcycler is said to be autosync from instapaper directly to your device. Just attach the device, it will copy instapaper's ePubs/Mobis and eject it automatically when done.

Complain: But somehow, even after providing my login information, it does not determine which folders I have on instapaper, nor does it download epubs from default folder. Anyways, I am currently downloading manually from instapaper.

Question: Is there any way, by which we can automatically download webpages daily and save them in epub/mobi format. Those website dont have RSS feed, so maybe Calibre won't work. Actually , I have humor websites, which update daily with no RSS feed, but I would like to get them automatically downloaded somewhere in ePub/Mobi format.

Suggestion: Maybe we will need new subforum somewhere about instapaper, web automation and similar services; won't we?
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote