Thread: Troubleshooting
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #13
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Getting a handle on the loose end, and almost got it tacked down.

On Monday, I got an RMA from support after a little phone tag, shipped the PPro by late afternoon.

On Tuesday, we got the announcement that Robert's knee operation apparently missed the target and his name is now Jenifer. In adjusting to the change and the way it was announced, my whining about support got Jenifer's attention.

On Thursday (today) I got a phone call from support asking for my cc info to pay for a new screen on the PPro. I have now received an email informing the PPro has shipped, along with a tracking number.

Because of slow and lack of response, as well as non-responses in the responses I did receive prior to Jenifer's involvement, I am sure that Jenifer had a hand in the quick turn-around , and I only await the arrival of the unit by Saturday so I will have a reader when I go off to Summer Camp with my BSA troop on Sunday.

While I am sorry to see Robert go , and I feel somewhat disloyal to him after all his loyalty to us, I thank Jenifer for whatever part she played in getting my PPro issue resolved in a timely fashion once I was able to drag an RMA out of support.

I will post one more time on this thread when the unit arrives, because I know everyone has dropped all they are doing and are waiting in front of their screens now in anticipation of this matter being closed.

Last edited by eGeezer; 08-12-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Move the rofl guy to the end where he belongs
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote