View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

My husband's parents got married on Valentine's Day and we went out to lunch with them today. We got to Chili's before they arrived, so I told the waitress that they were celebrating their anniversary, so could we please have a nice dessert at the end of the meal? They brought out a small cake (Molten White Chocolate) with four spoons, congratulated my in-laws, and were quite suprised when they found out it was their 65th wedding anniversary. When the bill came, I noticed that the manager had comped the cake. Gave the waitress my credit card and then was shocked when the charge showed up -- the manager had comped both of their meals as well. I left a tip based on the original total (after all, even though we didn't have to pay for those meals, the waiter still had to bring them out and refill drinks for all four of us) and wrote a big THANK YOU on the bill.
That was awesome of them
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote