View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #11
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
I might have a different opinion if I paid a small fraction of the usual e-book price or had a subscription service like Rhapsody is for music (still think that's the future). But I don't. I pay the whole nine yards, so to speak.
I agree, paying 1€ for the right to read a book once on a single device might be OK, but paying 6-10€ should give you the right to keep it and read it as many times as you like.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote