Thread: Silliness No Words allowed!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #2227
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
I had no knowledge of the photographer or the tragic circumstances in which he died. After reading the above, I would appreciate if you would delete my post as I feel it is inappropriate. (The rofl)

Mag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
It is just one of a series of "last photos" joke pictures. I doubt the bear one was specifically targeted at the photographer Michio Hoshino, just that people have co-opted it to fit the story.
I could do that if you really wanted, but like orlok says, it's doubtful that the creator of the original had Michio Hoshino in mind when he or she created the work. People can't help what fools do with their creations after they appear on the Internet. There's a whole cottage industry on the Internet dedicated to spreading lies, disinformation, and outright falsehoods. It's an interesting picture. Say the word and I'll delete your comment, but it's really not necessary.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 02-21-2013 at 12:04 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote