View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #113
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
With the fire I think it is intergrated with the UI. I have even talked with Audible and they had no answer how to exit a book and close the program. The only way to stop it and keep it from showing in the notification area is to force it to stop because there sure as heck not a way to close the program within the app itself. (So far as I have found)

Welcome to the amazon ecosystem!

That is one small reason of several that prompted me to buy the Nexus 7.
Love the firehd, and intend to keep it, but...............!
Ah it's not like that on the KFv1 or SGP5. Nexus 7 sounds really nice too.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote