View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #104
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
Thank you Blossom for the report. I tried 3 K4's and kept the last, even though I never got a screen to equal my Kindle keyboard. As much as I like the size of the K4, I find myself using the K3 more due to the better screen. I will buy the newest K4, but only when I hold up my current K4 next to the new model, at someplace like Staples. I won't spend again for the sub par screen. I hope all the new K4's have the improvement you reported.
Marty
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote