View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #30
GameGod
Enthusiast
GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GameGod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusSF View Post
What a WONDERFUL app. I love using it to sync my HTC phone and my Samsung tablet. HOWEVER ....

Please make Aldiko Sync available for download outside the Android Marketplace. You can get Aldiko Reader on the Amazon Apps Market, but if you don't have the Market App, you can't get Sync. This leaves the Kindle Fire and my Android VM (running on my PC, so it doesn't have access to the Android Marketplace) unable to sync with my other Android devices.
Thanks Glad you like my little app.

I'll take a look at making the app available at the Amazon market place, but here are a couple of issues:
  • I'll have to modify the app to work with Amazon's version of Market licensing.
  • Amazon charges $99 per year for the privilege of listing apps on their market, as opposed to a one time $25 fee for the same on the Android Market. The good news is that Amazon is waiving the fees for the first year. However, this app is a niche product and its too soon to tell if I'll have the sales numbers to make that kind of money every year.
In the mean time, you could side load the app onto the non-market devices. The only down side is that you would not get the Pro features.

Please let me know if that doesn't work.

Thanks.
GameGod is offline   Reply With Quote