View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Okay, my next question is, what do I do to the CSS?

I can't find anything in there that says "paragraph" or anything like that...sorry, I'm new to the Sigil program, and am no HTML reader LOL.
If you view the pages in code view you will see many paragraphs they are differentiated by the various classes. If calibre didn't remove the spacing it is probably because the spaces are hard coded using either
Quote:
<br class="calibre4" /> or <p class="calibre9">&nbsp;</p>
keep in mind the class could have any title in quotes.

Just use the find and replace tool to replace these with nothing and your spaces should go away. Don't forget to save after your edits are complete.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote