View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 08:16 PM   #52
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
That seems to be some trippy stuff. (As I said: possibly comparable to the trippy movie stuff such as Trainspotting and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Maybe even Pulp Fiction, which is weird and POV-shifty as well...)
You've got it backwards. All those movies' trippiness is comparable to Illuminatus!

Fans of Historical Fantasy should also check out RAWilson's "Historical Illuminatus Chronicles." Quite fun.

OK. I'm done hijiacking the thread with my heavy-handed Robert Anton Wilson propaganda. I promise!.
Spoiler:
fnord

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-23-2014 at 08:21 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote