View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar2zz View Post
-Drag and drop books on Categories and apply category to those books. (for example, when dragging on label Science Fiction, apply label to all books dragged on it).
Added to calibre 0.7.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar2zz View Post
Just for handy sake. Some series require different reading then the order they were wrote in. For example when prequels came out later. Would be nice to add prefix to title or whatever to suit the correct order of reading.

Or with RSS-feeds converted to ebooks to tag them with date in front or after the title.

I don't know how all devices (or mine, the foxit for that matter, as I don't have it allready but later this week) read or sort series tags. I was aware of that tag, but I renamed all my titles in series with number in front of the title. Like Ringworld I Ringworld, Ringworld II The Ringworld Engineers etc.
You can now do all of these with the plugboard feature, available since calibre 0.7.21.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote