View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #18350
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene (Harriet Stratemeyer Adams)

Earthly Delights just wasn't interesting me very much and since I was in the middle of a complete re-read of all the Nancy Drew mysteries and took a break from it back in July, I've decided to start it again where I left off, so I'm now reading The Witch Tree Symbol (Nancy Drew #33) by Carolyn Keene (Harriet Stratemeyer Adams).

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote