View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #75
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by spersephone View Post
I opened up the app and it happily told me it had erased all my books to save on space. Glad I wasn't out with my wifi iPad wanting to read something!
IIRC this is an Apple issue and I'm not sure that Kobo has ever found a way to get around it (i.e. Apple OS is forcing this and Kobo hadn't found a way to stop it). There are likely some threads buried in the forum here about it.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote