View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Where is the rest of the series!!!

I guess this is just a general rant, but then again, I suspect that many of us have experienced it at one point or another.

I have recently been on a kick of reading that particular downmarket genre fiction known as Space Opera . So last night I was thinking of starting Stephen Baxter's Xeelee Sequence. So I go to Barnes and Nobles and look it up in the ebook section, only to find that only the last book in the series is available. I checked Amazon out and the same thing is the case.

Now, this has driven me crazy in book stores for years when they have the last book in a series (or a middle book) but not the rest. But at least physical book stores have an excuse...

Ok, here end it the rant.

BTW, does anyone know where I can get the early books in the series legally in the United States (as ebooks)?

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited by bill_mchale; 02-13-2012 at 03:16 PM.
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote