View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross Smith View Post
Thanks. I would never have guessed what those icons were for, there's no tooltips or help or labels or anything.

The video crashed Safari when I tried to play it. I got it to play on Firefox, but it was no help. The GUI in the video is different to the one on my Calibre; the panels are arranged differently, and he talks about dragging the borders between panels to resize them, which doesn't work. I suppose it was made for an earlier version.
That screen is the ".7x Wide" option settings view. Works the same, just different placements.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote