View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #4314
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
I ordered several titles from Kobo this morning--all self pubbed Smashwords titles--using the 75% off code. All the files I downloaded were zip instead of epub--when I extract the documents from the zip file there are just separate metadata files, the title image file, etc. Can I fix this myself or do I need to contact Kobo?--Okay I figured out what I needed to do--downloaded again selecting save as EPUB file instead of just downloading. Weird!

Last edited by hannahi; 11-07-2013 at 10:19 AM.
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote