Thread: 11"+ e-reader?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by daigo1 View Post
Thanks for the responses. So would a tablet be my best bet at the moment? What is the cheapest 11"+ tablet I can get that won't break for many years to come? I don't care about how fast it is unless it can't even scroll down pages which I think is not a realistic situation as my slow smartphone can even move the pages relatively smoothly. I guess besides the screen, battery life would be the other main thing.
Price wise the cheapest 11.6" tablet I can think of is the Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx which sells for around $500. I don't know what performance or battery life are like.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote