View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #484
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yes, you can keep whichever one you want. Just be sure to tell them which one you're returning and they will either tell you it's ok to use the same label they sent previously, or they will send you a new mailing label via email. The last time I sent mine back, I kept an earlier one, and the rep who handled it did, in fact, want to use another label so it would match.
thank you very much! i hope i do not have to do that and settle for the lesser of evil device haha but i will find out on tuesday!
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote