View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 AM   #97
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
I also tried Woosh (screenshot), which is fast and simple, in Xephyr window.
By the the way Debian Gnash browser plugin works no better then my build
nice find

yeah, it really still would be nice to have an option for the native browser to support it but meh. Fun to play with.

OT: I did get vlc player running very nicely - with surprisingly great eink management, would have to port it to get the sound going I would imagine

: )

playing with games right now. finding out what runs decently before wasting effort on a port. Happy fun.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote