View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #25
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I think it means... don't go trying to sync non-Amazon content when your Amazon archive has that content in it already.

Seriously, though... I'd test it on books that you don't have Kindle versions of already. That way, it doesn't exist in your Amazon archive... and you won't potentially be mixing and matching different versions of the ebook file.
Ah Ha! Your brilliance knows no bounds. That makes a lot of sense. I'll try it out later. This could end up being a wiki page.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote