View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #9
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
TED has some great and stimulating talks
And that's what I'm talking about: The people who give talks are also available to meet elsewhere.

A friend of mine gave one of these TED talks, but you'll never find it on YouTube. To find out more about her theories, you'll have to chat her up after a performance by her band (which has recorded several albums), or at a poetry reading with other writer friends, or catch her style of teaching at NYU (where she's a tenured professor), or go to a Solstice event at the Greek Orthodox Church where she's the Deacon -- do you see what I'm getting at? People like my friend -- people who challenge you to think -- are everywhere if you choose to look.

I believe in supporting dilated thinkers as avidly as specialized artists. One way to do that is to befriend and value them while they're still here with us on Earth.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 06-19-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote